Please be advised that if your school’s QuickSmart OZCAAS/Private Area license is due to expire on 31/12/2022 (or has already expired), you can renew it now by going to the Renewal Forms page on our website, filling out the first form (QuickSmart OZCAAS Renewal Form) and clicking ‘submit’.
The cost for a three-year renewal is $1950 (plus GST) and a one-year renewal is also available for $800 (plus GST).
You can check when your school’s license is due to expire through the following steps:
- Log in to your QuickSmart Portal account: https://qso.une.edu.au/
- Click on “Institution List” in the left-hand side menu
- In the “Actions” column on the far right, click on the blue “linked applications” icon.
- Click on the relevant application tab (OZCAAS Numeracy Licence and/or OZCAAS Literacy Licence)*.
- The expiry date will be listed in the third column.
You will receive an email notification once your licence has been renewed. Your school will be sent an invoice a few weeks after that, however, please advise us in the comments section of the renewal form if you would prefer to be invoiced in 2022 or 2023.
The 2023 version of OZCAAS will be released by the end of 2022. The new QuickSmart Basic Skills Assessor (QBSA) is also planned to be released later in Term 4 2022 and will be automatically added to the Portal accounts of all schools with an active licence. Full training material will be provided upon release of the QBSA.
Please contact us via email@example.com or 02 6773 5067 if you have any questions.
*Please note that if you have both Numeracy and Literacy, there will be two separate application tabs. Both licences will share the same expiry date and both will be covered by same renewal form and cost.