Please note that ALL prices on this page are exclusive of 10% GST
New Numeracy, Literacy or Catch-Up Numeracy Program
- Basic Skills professional development plus all resources: $10,500*
- Please see below for available discounts
Basic Skills Professional Development (6 days) for Additional Staff
- One to two participants: $1,500*
- Three to five participants: $2,500*
*Not included in the program cost: a $30 (including GST) contribution per face-to-face workshop participant per day for venue hire and catering costs. This cost will be invoiced after each workshop.
New Program for new schools with a staff member who has completed their relevant Basic Skills
- All physical and digital resources, but no training: $5,500
- Please note that the already-trained instructor needs to have completed all 6 days of training in the relevant QuickSmart program. Schools are required to send at least one new additional staff member for training in the following year.
Available Discounts for Numeracy, Literacy and Catch-Up Numeracy Programs
Second-program Discount: A school participating in both Numeracy and Literacy programs simultaneously requires only one software licence. Where this condition is met, schools are entitled to a $1,000 discount on the second program. Please note that the original licence must be active.
Low-enrolments Discount: Schools with less than 100 total student enrolments are entitled to a discount of $3,500 for each program purchased. Enrolment numbers need to be confirmed via https://www.myschool.edu.au/ before this discount can be offered
Cluster Discount: Where a group of more than 10 schools from a single jurisdiction join the program as a cluster (managed by one coordinator), a discount may be offered (please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details)
Catch-Up Program Discounts:
- Catch-Up program for schools that already have QuickSmart Numeracy: $6,500
- Catch-Up program and Numeracy program joint purchase for new schools: $15,500
- Two-day training for schools only sending an already-trained QuickSmart Numeracy instructor: $3,800
Refresher Day for Participants who have completed their Basic Skills
- Cost per participant (up to a maximum of five): $150
Advanced Skills Course for Participants who have completed their Basic Skills
- One to two participants: $1,750
- Three to five participants: $3,500
Numeracy Diagnostic Assessment (click here for more information)
- 30 licences: $75
- 100 licences: $225
- 200 licences: $400
Purchases above 200 licences are sold in lots of 200, and the cost increases accordingly. For example, 400 Licences costs $800, and 600 Licences cost $1200, etc. This is available to ALL schools in Australia. A previous QuickSmart purchase is not required
QBSA (OZCAAS) Licence Renewal
- One-Year Licence Renewal: $800
- Three-Year Licence Renewal: $1,950
- A link to the QBSA (OZCAAS) Renewal Form will be sent to your school approximately two months before your licence is due to expire.
- If your licence has already expired, or you don’t receive a link, please click here to renew.