Are you interested in a career with QuickSmart and the SiMERR National Research Centre at the University of New England? We are currently looking for a new Administrative Assistant to join our team!
- Description: Fixed-term to 31 December 2023, part-time (0.6FTE)
- Position Number: 223122
- Link to UNE Jobs webpage: https://www.une.edu.au/jobs-at-une/current
- Applications Open: 20 June 2023 / 00:00:01
- Applications Close: 2 July 2023 / 23:59:59
- For further information, please contact: June Billings (email@example.com / 02 6773 5065)
Reporting to the Executive Assistant and operating under their procedural direction, the Administrative Assistant provides effective administrative services to the National Centre along with high-level word processing and special project support for all matters within the National Centre.
- Provide administrative support, and as the first point of contact in the office, ensure enquiries are answered promptly or referred appropriately in accordance with University policy and procedure.
- On own initiative or from draft material, prepare and produce documentation such as research updates, promotional material and conference proceedings.
- Provide administrative and financial support for National Centre projects, including arranging accommodation and catering, ordering resources, creating purchase orders and generating invoices.
- Organise national and international travel and maintain travel and associated financial records for staff and visitors associated with the Centre as required.
- Produce reports and data from the University’s central electronic records systems in response to staff member’s requests and in accordance with University policy.
- Ensure knowledge of the Rules, Policies and Procedures of the University (available on the University website) is maintained and abide by them as they are amended, varied or replaced from time to time.
Please visit https://www.une.edu.au/jobs-at-une/current to apply for the position.