Are you interested in a career with QuickSmart through the SiMERR National Research Centre at the University of New England? We are currently looking for a new part-time IT Support Officer to join our team! Please see our website for more details: https://simerr.une.edu.au/quicksmart/come-work-with-us/
- Description: IT Support Officer, part time, fixed-term to 31 December 2023 (with the possibility of extension)
- Position Number: 222305
- Link to UNE Jobs webpage: https://www.une.edu.au/jobs-at-une/current
- Applications Open: 18 November 2022 / 00:00:01
- Applications Close: 28 November 2022 / 23:59:59
- For further information, please contact: Alwaleed Alssamani (email@example.com / 02 6773 3809)
The IT Support Officer will provide IT Help Desk services for schools implementing the QuickSmart program and specialist IT support to SiMERR staff and projects.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- provide specialist knowledge and support to SiMERR staff and schools on the effective implementation of IT functionality, software and systems;
- Respond to questions or requests for information and work to diagnosis and resolve reported IT incidents;
- actively participate in all call management;
- Develop and refine procedures relating to the Help Desk;
- Provide software and hardware support to SiMERR staff;
- Participate in SiMERR projects assisting in the analysis of technical issues and the design, development and implementation of solutions; and,
- Ensure knowledge of the Rules, Policies and Procedures of the University.
Please visit https://www.une.edu.au/jobs-at-une/current to apply for the position.