Interested in joining the QuickSmart Team at the University of New England (UNE)? Here is information on all our current vacancies and links on how to apply for them.
Position Title: SiMERR IT Support Officer (part-time)
- Position Vacancy Reference number: 222305
- Position Link: https://www.une.edu.au/jobs-at-une/current
- Fixed-term to 31/12/23, part-time, with the possibility of extension.
- $ 71,806 to $ 82,802 per annum [part-time pro rata] (HEO5)
- Plus 17% employer superannuation. Salary packaging options are available.
- Applicants must have full time work rights for the term of the contract. Application and role details will be available in October 2022
Position Description: The IT Support Officer will provide IT Help Desk services for schools implementing the QuickSmart program and specialist IT support to SiMERR staff and projects.
To be successful in this role, you will provide specialist knowledge and support to SiMERR staff and schools on the effective implementation of IT functionality, software and systems; Respond to questions or requests for information and work to diagnosis and resolve reported IT incidents; actively participate in all call management; Develop and refine procedures relating to the Help Desk; Provide software and hardware support to SiMERR staff; Participate in SiMERR projects assisting in the analysis of technical issues and the design, development and implementation of solutions; and, Ensure knowledge of the Rules, Policies and Procedures of the University.
Enquiries and additional information
To discuss this role, please contact Mr Alwaleed Alssamani, SiMERR IT Manager (phone: 02 6773 3809 email: email@example.com)
Closing Date: Midnight, Monday 28th November 2022
Reference No: 222305
Submit your application through www.une.edu.au/jobs-at-une and refer to vacancy ref 222305.
Please submit the following documents:
- Covering letter
- Response to selection criteria
- Current CV
- Photo Identification; copy of Passport OR Driver’s License and Birth Certificate
- Copy of qualifications cited in your application for this position
Position Title: Research Fellow (Literacy)
- Application and role details will be available in October 2022
Position Title: Research Fellow (Numeracy)
- Applications Closed: 12 September 2022
- UNE Jobs Q&A: https://www.une.edu.au/jobs-at-une/frequently-asked-questions
- Preparing and Submitting a Job Application for UNE: https://www.une.edu.au/jobs-at-une/how-to-apply