Due to the current nationwide COVID-19 situation, the scheduling and format of many upcoming QuickSmart Workshops has changed:
- All face-to-face workshops will be postponed until at least mid-March. A decision will be made at that point regarding new dates and final formats.
- The three online Rural & Regional workshops will continue as planned on their original dates; however, this is subject to review at the start of March.
- Two online workshops will be run for continuing
schools with only one or two participants on the following dates:
- 28 Feb – 1 March
- 7 – 8 March
- Both online Rural & Regional workshops will continue as planned on their original dates.
- Schools from the face-to-face groups will be added to the second online Rural & Regional workshop on
8 and 915 and 16 March.
- A third online workshop has been created on the 15 and 16 of March for any schools that sign up for training after February 2.
- Both online workshops will continue as planned on their original dates; however, this is subject to review at the start of March.
All up to date information can be viewed on the 2022 Workshop Calendar: https://simerr.une.edu.au/quicksmart/workshop-calendar/
All affected schools will be contacted over the next week regarding the changes to their workshops. Apologies for any inconvenience caused by these changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.